SAP Business One Hana (Service Layer) Connector Reference
Connect an integration to SAP Business One using the SAP Business One Hana (Service Layer) Connector for Saltbox. For the SQL version instead, see SAP Business One SQL (B1WebAPI) Connector for Saltbox.
- Actions Reference provides details for actions used to build a workflow.
- Function Reference provides a list of functions and different ways they can be used to build a mapping.
- Workflow Trigger Reference provides details on how to configure advanced settings to fetch the data needed by a workflow.
- Raw Message Contents Reference provides details about these advanced Workflow Trigger settings.
- Warnings Reference explain the details behind warnings found in Saltbox.
As of version 1.21.0, Application server version 2.8 or later is required. To verify, go to
System Information >
Status Check and verify the Application server version. Shown below, the Application server is a higher/newer version and so can be used with this version of the SAP Business One Hana (Service Layer) Connector.
If your engine is on an older version, contact your implementation consultant for next steps.
Release Notes for SAP Business One Hana (Service Layer) Connector
SAP Business One Hana (Service Layer) Connector updated - v1.21.3
v1.21.3 - July 12, 2021
Version 1.21.3 fixes a bug in the action "GenericAction UserDefinedAction v2" to handle query parameters. This version also enforces "B1Query Converter v2" message format for "B1 Query v2" workflow trigger message source.