Amazon Selling Partner Connector Reference
Connect an integration to Amazon’s Selling Partner API using the Amazon Selling Partner Connector for Saltbox.
- Actions Reference provides details for actions used to build a workflow.
- Workflow Trigger Reference provides details on how to configure advanced settings to fetch the data needed by a workflow.
- Format Settings Reference provides details about how to handle and pre-process trigger data.
Amazon Selling Partner Connector includes access to the following Golden Workflows. These workflows integrate Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) and Fulfillment By Merchant (FBM) with SAP Business One (SAP B1). Golden Workflows include:
- SAP B1 Item to Amazon Product
- Note: The Amazon API restricts how new items are published to the website. To complete item setup for newly created B1 items, a manual step is required in Amazon to publish the new item on the website. Once published, details will be maintained by this workflow.
- SAP B1 Inventory to Amazon Product Inventory
- Amazon Order (FBM) to SAP B1 Sales Order
- Amazon Order (FBA) to SAP B1 A/R invoice
- SAP B1 Delivery to Amazon Shipment Confirmation
For general Golden Workflow documentation, see Connector Golden Workflows.
Release Notes for Amazon Selling Partner Connector
Amazon Selling Partner Connector Beta Launched! - v0.1.0
v0.1.0 - November 14, 2022
Amazon Selling Partner Connector version 0.1.0 supports accessing info related to parts, inventory, pricing, shipping and fulfillment. This Beta version is an early release that may undergo a few changes prior to final release version 1.