Saltbox Platform Release Notes for February 18, 2022
This feature release includes major feature updates, including menu favorites, environment-first navigation, “switch” branches, custom access groups, usability updates and more!
- Menu Favorites and Recently Visited - Flag your favorite projects and workflows for quick access, and easily re-visit recently edited project assets.
- Environment-first Navigation - Select your environment (Production, Development, etc.) then see all details related to that environment.
- Switch Branches - Add a new “Switch” branch type to workflows, simplifying complex conditional logic.
- NOTE: This feature requires Saltbox Core Connector version 1.15 or higher.
- Engine Audit Tracking - View a log of engine changes, including “engine stopped” events for both users and automatic system events.
- Option to Skip In-Progress Triggers - Configure a workflow to skip a scheduled trigger execution automatically if the previous trigger execution has not yet finished.
- New URL after logging into Saltbox: app.saltbox.io - Update your bookmarks to see the latest functionality: change “integration.prod” to “app”.
- For example:
- For example:
- Admin-Configurable Access Groups - configure custom user groups and allocate assets (projects, workflows, etc.) to manage permissions.
- New Workflow Wizard - Create a new workflow quickly using this “New Workflow” wizard.
- Simplified Dashboard Layout that loads more quickly on large projects, and which provides a more concise list-view of the current environment’s projects.
- Improvements to Workflow Designer Usability including easier ability to drag-and-drop and clearer branch icons.
- Fixed: For locked projects, the workflow.xml file can be manually edited in the files page when it should not be allowed (53846).