Saltbox Integrations Release Notes for March 10, 2021
This feature release includes layout updates, the ability to visually select a message’s Path ID, and support for API Gateway.
- Visually select a workflow trigger’s ID Path from within the workflow trigger page. (31614)
- On the message trace screen, view trigger and raw message logs. (34149)
- Configure action error messages, to display a customized “System message” when an action fails. This supports passing through the original error message, if desired. (3542)
- Support for API Gateway (see API Gateway Release Notes for feature details)
- Data retention policy may be configured separately for different message statuses. For example, this feature supports the ability to keep failed message data longer than successful message data, allowing failed message troubleshooting to occur longer than reviewing successful messages. (38252)
- During project import, automatically import Connector Configurations associated with workflows. If a named configuration already exists, it remains unchanged, however if the configuration doesn’t exist and is required by any imported workflow, that configuration will be added to the list. (34893)
- Layout updates to workflow triggers and workflow settings have been applied, changing where many fields appear within those two screens. Note that no settings have been removed, and that all settings will appear in their new location automatically. (28025)
- Fixed usability issue: Save button on workflow files page is greyed out until the contents are changed (39892).
- Fixed bug: Triggers don’t display logs when they spawn zero messages (39876).