Usability updates for December 2, 2020
Usability updates have been applied to several Integrations features including:
- Visual data mapper “empty map wizard” has been updated.
- Workflow triggers now support message sources which do not require configuration, including event-based triggers and webhook triggers.
- Project setup has been updated to resolve an issue when connection configs are excluded from project imports.
- Engine efficiency has been improved for projects that process a large number of messages, improving scalability support.
- Workflows which are inactive can no longer be triggered from the Messages screen.
- Messages screen updates have been applied to to bulk “move to success” or “move to fail” options.