Usability Updates for September 30, 2020
Usability updates this week include the following:
- Workflow Designer
- New “add” menu entry for Loops.
- Placeholder actions are easier to add and remove.
- Inactive workflows now display hint text to explain why they can’t be run.
- Workflow Trigger setup no longer defaults initial settings.
- Visual Data Mapper function names which are updated now auto-update in parameters.
- Notification Messages
- Starting an already-started engine no longer results in notifications.
- Upgrades that impact Workflow Triggers now display relevant error details.
- Larger schema file count is now supported.